monta 7267 is a splicing tape developed to withstand the physical stress of the thermoforming process.
Made from a rigid PVC backing it tolerates short exposure to elevated temperatures.
Its red coloured natural rubber adhesive ensures a consistent detection by photoelectronic sensors, automatically discarding the non-conformity blister pack that carries the red splicing tape.
It adheres to polar and non-polar substrates.
- Splicing of web rolls for thermoforming blister packs
- Marking where automatic photoelectronic sensors are used
- Thermoformable tape with high flexibility
- Red natural rubber adhesive for high immediate tack and adhesion on thermoformable materials
- Transparent rigid PVC carrier free from heavy metals and plasticisers, as per Reach & RoHS
- Resistant to moisture and diluted acids and alkalis
- Heat resistant: up to +80°C (175°F) short term after application at room temperature
- Low noise & easy unwinding properties, for manual or automated application
- Suitable for recycling
|Adhesive strength on metal||
The values given are typical values, and do not constitute a specification. We recommend testing the suitability of the self-adhesive tape for the designated application or use.
La idoneidad del producto para las siguientes propiedades: