monta biopack® 860 LG is a sustainable self-adhesive tape, that meets the requirements on disintegration (composting), biodegradation, ecotoxicity and material characteristics of EN 13432, ASTM D 6400-04 and ISO 17088 (2012): Examined and certified by TÜV Austria, awarded with „OK COMPOST INDUSTRIAL“ conformity mark.
- Sealing biodegradable bags and films and other sustainable packaging types
- Bundling flowers and garden waste
- Permanent closure of medium heavy to heavy cardboard boxes
- Suitable for manual application in various hand- and table dispensers as well as in automated packaging machines.
- Instant recognition as sustainable product, printed with "90% natutal material, made by monta"
- Proven sustainability: Certified conformity with „OK COMPOST INDUSTRIAL“ scheme by TÜV Austria: Meets EN 13432, ASTM D 6400-04 and ISO 17088 (2012)
- Strong and robust backing material
- Excellent immediate tack and adhesion on various surfaces
- Low elongation
- Hand tearable
- Temperature resistant: from -30°C to +70°C short term (after application at room temperature)
- Easy to unwind
|Color||transparent, with green print|
|Adhesive strength on metal||
The values given are typical values, and do not constitute a specification. We recommend testing the suitability of the self-adhesive tape for the designated application or use.
La idoneidad del producto para las siguientes propiedades: