monta 841 is a self-adhesive tape with a silicone free paper carrier (60g/m²) made from ECF bleached pulp, from sustainable forestry. It is coated with a transparent natural rubber adhesive, made from predominantly renewable resources.
This paper tape is a plastic free, durable alternative to conventional adhesive tapes – for natural looks and mono-material packaging solutions.
Its low noise and smooth unwinding properties make it ideal where ergonomic working conditions are a priority.
- As packaging tape for durable sealing of light to medium heavy cartons
- For envelopes, bags and boxes
- Printed for marketing or information purposes
- Suited for manual application in various hand- and table dispensers as well as automated packaging machines
- Good adhesion
- Good weatherability and moisture resistance
- Silicone free, free from synthetic plastics
- Easy and low noise unwinding
- Tearable by hand
- Temperature resistance up to +60°C short-term, after application at room temperature
- Eco-friendly disposal: energy recovery
|Adhesive strength on metal||
The values given are typical values, and do not constitute a specification. We recommend testing the suitability of the self-adhesive tape for the designated application or use.
La idoneidad del producto para las siguientes propiedades: